Tummy Twigger

Keep Smiling!!!!!! (¨`•.•´¨) It Is The Second `•.¸(¨`•.•´¨) Best Thing U Can Do (¨`•.•´¨)¸.•´ With Your Lips! `•.¸.•´

Thursday, March 16, 2006

Woodcutter, Axe and the Gennie...

This is not that story which you heard in your childhood but half of the story is same…

ok carry on reading this ...


One day, while a woodcutter was cutting a branch of a tree above a river, his axe fell into the river.When he cried out, Gennie appeared and asked," Why are you crying?" The woodcutter replied that his axe has fallen into water.


Then Gennie went down into the water and reappeared with a golden axe.


"Is this your axe?" Gennie asked.


The woodcutter replied, "No."


Gennie again went down and came up with a silver axe.


"Is this your axe?" he asked.


Again, the woodcutter replied, "No."


Gennie went down again and came up with an iron axe. "Is this your axe?"
Gennie asked.


The woodcutter replied," Yes."


Gennie was pleased with the man's honesty and gave him


all three axes to keep, and the woodcutter went home happily.


One day while he was walking with his wife along the


riverbank, the woodcutter's wife fell into the river.


When he cried out,Gennie again appeared and asked him,


"Why are you crying?"


"Gennie, my wife has fallen into the water!"


Gennie went down into the water and came up with Jennifer Lopez.


"Is this your wife?" he asked.


"Yes," cried the woodcutter.


Gennie was furious. "You cheat! That is an untruth!"


The woodcutter replied, "Oh, forgive me Gennie. It is a misunderstanding.


You see, if I said 'no' to Jennifer Lopez,


You will come up with Catherine Zeta-Jones.


Then if I also say 'no' to her, You will come up with my wife, and I will
say 'yes,'


and then all three will be given to me.


But Gennie, I am a poor man and I will not be able to


take care of all three wives, so *that's* why I said 'yes' this time!!!!

1 Comments:

At 12:00 PM, Blogger PerfumesReviewer said...

ooooooooooohhhhhhhhh,
I would have said yes to all 3!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home