Tummy Twigger

Keep Smiling!!!!!! (¨`•.•´¨) It Is The Second `•.¸(¨`•.•´¨) Best Thing U Can Do (¨`•.•´¨)¸.•´ With Your Lips! `•.¸.•´

Wednesday, January 25, 2006

HR Person write a love letter....

Ever wonder how an HR Person would write a love
letter to his girl friend??

To,

Juliet, Grade 7.0
S.M

Sub:Offer of love!

Dearest Ms Juliet,

I am very happy to inform you that I have fallen in
love with you since the 14th of October(Saturday).

With reference to the meeting held between us on the
13th of Oct. at 1500 hrs, I would like to present
myself as a prospective lover.
Our love affair would be on probation for a
period of three months and depending on compatibility,
would be made permanent.

Of course, upon completion of probation, there will
be continuous on the job training and performance
appraisal schemes leading up to promotion from lover
to spouse. The expenses incurred for coffee and
entertainment would initially beshared equally
between us. Later, based on your performance,

I might take up a larger share
of the expenses.

However I am broadminded enough to be taken
care of, on your expense account.

I request you to kindly respond within 30 days of
receiving this letter, failing which, this offer
would be cancelled without further notice and I shall
be considering someone else. I would be happy, if you
could forward this letter to your sister, if you
do not wish to take up this offer.

Wish you all the best!

Thanking you in anticipation,

Yours sincerely,

XXXXXXXXXXXXX

1 Comments:

At 1:34 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

hey... found this sight thru ur comment on MJ's blog. this letter had me in splits! now i'll typically say that "hey u knoe wat... i found ur blog very intresting indeed and blah blah blah.. pls visit mine incase u are open to making friends and getting to know ppl who write stooopid stuff but never mind." GOSH. enough said... chintz4u7.blogspot.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home